tiistai 9. huhtikuuta 2013

In the Kitchen









Olen huomannut, että sivuillani käy paljon ihmisiä ympäri maailman. Lämpimästi tervetuloa! Siitä syystä päätin, että aion tästä lähtien kirjoittaa pienen tiivistelmän englanniksi postauksen loppuun. Tätä ovat toivoneet myös monet mun ruotsinkieliset ystävät, hej på er alla mina kärä vänner :)

I have noticed that there are many of you readers from all over the world coming to my blog! I am so pleased to have you here! Therefore, I have decided to start to write a short summary in English at the end of each post. This will also help you my Swedish speaking friends :)

Love,
Riikka



3 kommenttia:

  1. hi just discovering your lovely blog... thank you for the english summary (american living in helsinki) although your photos are a delight on their own, it's nice to have a summary i can understand! :)
    tracie

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Hi Tracie! I´m very pleased to hear you found my blog and find the English summary helpful :) So nice of you to leave a comment - thank you and warmly welcome! I have to come and visit our blog also!

      Poista
  2. Kirjoittaja on poistanut tämän kommentin.

    VastaaPoista

Olisi todella hienoa, jos jättäisit kommenttisi <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...